1. About us and how to contact us
To contact us, please write to us by post to Never Go Alone Limited, 1 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7DX, United Kingdom or alternatively email us at email@example.com.
2. Which terms and conditions apply
The Additional Terms that apply to your use of our Website, and which you should read before using our Website, are as follows:
- out Terms of Sale, which govern the provision of our products and services to you.
3. Who can use our Website
Our Website is currently intended for UK consumers only, and is solely for personal and non-commercial use. You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of our Website. Our Website is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the United Kingdom. If you choose to access our Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
We seek to make our Website as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using our Website, please contact us using the contact details given above.
We may update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs, and our business priorities.
5. Suspension or withdrawal of our Website
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
6. We may transfer our agreement with you to someone else
7. Signing up for an account and using our Website
When you register an account on our Website, you will be required to provide us with some information about yourself (such as your name, email address, residential address, phone number, and date of birth). You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information to us at all times. See section 14 below for more information on how we will use your personal information.
Any account that you register with someone else’s email address or with
temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require
you to revalidate your account if we believe that you have been using an
invalid email address. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to
refuse the registration of any account or to cancel any account at any
You agree that you will not:
- create an account for anyone other than yourself;
- create a username with the intent to impersonate another person; or
- create an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorisation.
By using our Website and/or registering for an account via our Website, you confirm that:
- you have not previously been suspended or removed from our Website;
- your registration and your use of our Website is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; and
- you will not create more than one account.
8. Keeping your account secure
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, private key, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. and not disclose it to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and your account password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a device which is public or shared, or which belongs to someone else so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us using the contact details given above.
9. Using material on our Website
We are the owner or the authorised licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website solely for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
10. Do not rely on information on our Website
The content on our Website is provided for general information only and to inform you about us and our products and services. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. It does not constitute technical, financial, or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete, or up to date.
11. Additional conditions of using our Website
When using our Website, you must not do or attempt to do any of the following:
- access our Website in such a way as to (or commit any act that would or does) impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our infrastructure or that otherwise interrupts or interferes with our Website’s functionality, efficiency, or operation;
- execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- engage in any unlawful or criminal activity in connection with the use of our Website; or
- harass, threaten, demean, stalk, defraud, deceive, embarrass, or otherwise harm any other user of our Website;
- infringe or misappropriate (or encourage others to infringe or misappropriate) any right of a third party, including any third-party intellectual property right;
- interfere with security-related features of our Website, including (but not limited to) by: (i) disabling or circumventing features preventing or limiting the use or copying of any content; (ii) reverse-engineering or otherwise attempting to discover our Website’s source code; or (iii) attempting to circumvent password or other authorisation methods;
- copy, modify, reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, our Website software (whether in whole or in part) or create any derivative works from or of our Website software (and you must not authorise, encourage, or assist any other person to do so);
- interfere with the operation of our Website or our services or products or any user’s enjoyment of them, including (but not limited to) by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of our Website; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to make our Website available;
- perform any fraudulent activity, including (but not limited to): (i) impersonating any person or entity; (ii) accessing any other user’s account without permission; and (iii) falsifying your personal details;
- sell or otherwise transfer access to your account to another person;
- simulate communications from us in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information from other people; or
- use proxy Internet Protocol (IP) addresses in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or pretend to be located in a country different from where you actually reside.
- misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Website; or
- attack our Website via a Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack or a distributed DoS attack.
If you breach any of the above conditions, your right to access and use our Website will cease immediately. We may, where appropriate, report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
12. We are not responsible for third-party websites we link to
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked third-party websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those third-party websites or resources.
13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology to access our Website. You should use your own virus-protection software.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of our supply of any products to you, as set out in our Terms of Sale.
14. How we may use your personal information
15. Rules about linking to our Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact us using the details given above.
16. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?